A Great Place to Work
Beer City Metal Works & Construction has earned a reputation as a “great place to work.” That reputation comes from our family focus, dedication to teamwork and our desire to see every team member reach their full potential.
If you or someone you know is interested in working in a merit-based environment that rewards hard work and skilled craftsmanship, let us know! Because of our continued growth, we are always interested in finding both skilled and professional staff to join our team.
We are a growing fabrication shop and we are looking to fill a first shift welder/fabricator position. This position will be responsible for a wide array of tasks including cutting, drilling, welding and painting. Qualified candidates must have a willingness to learn, attention to detail, high standards of quality, able to work well with others. We are a fast paced and dynamic fabrication shop. We
offer Health Insurance, 401k and other benefits. Please send your resume in for consideration by clicking “APPLY NOW” below.
Pay will be based on experience.
● Minimum of 5+ years of welding and fabrication experience
● Experience with GMAW, FCAW, GTAW and MSAW process
● Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings
● Experience in the safe operation of common shop tools, including but not limited, to band saw, iron worker, bridgeport, belt sander and power tools
● Ability to lift 70 lbs
● Must have a desire to work safely and with a good attitude
● Clean driving record and ability to pass a drug screen
● AWS certification or technical school a plus, but not required